1. Sawdust. A simple soap (1 piece) was rubbed on a grater and diluted with water to make a light soap solution. In it you need to add 1-2 tablespoons. gasoline and moisten with a solution of ordinary small sawdust. Cleaner ready. You can start preparing the carpet.
To begin with, clean it with a vacuum cleaner and wipe it with a rag dipped in a warm solution of vinegar (2 tablespoons per bucket of water). Scatter the prepared sawdust on the carpet and leave for a few minutes.
Sweep ("drive") sawdust in different directions need a tough broom. If the carpet is very dirty, repeat the cleaning procedure with a new portion of sawdust (1-2 times).
2. Salt. If the carpet (carpet) is not very dirty, cover it with the usual fine salt. It absorbs dust well and gives shine to nap. Leave on for 15–20 minutes. Rinse well with a broom in hot soapy water and gently sweep the salt. Sometimes you need to repeat the procedure. Wash the broom every time you clean it.
3. Tea also absorbs dust. It is necessary to press the brew and scatter it on the carpet, and after 15−20 minutes, sweep with a clean broom or brush.
4. Sauerkraut cleans an ordinary carpet well, but it is better to use it for plush rugs and capes. Squeeze, scatter, wait 10−15 minutes and wipe with a clean brush.
5. Simple soap (washing powder). Half of a teaspoon of powder or a teaspoon of small chips of soap dissolve in 1 liter of water. Add turpentine -1st.l. Stir and apply evenly with a brush on the pile of the carpet. After a few minutes, wipe its surface with a wet cloth first and then a dry cloth. If possible, dry the carpet on the street.
6. Baking soda. Spray soda solution over carpet or carpet for 30 minutes. Next, clean the carpet with a vacuum cleaner. The carpet will not only be clean, but also get rid of unpleasant odors.
7. So that dust does not accumulate in the pile, it is useful several times a year. knock out carpets in the fresh air, and in the winter to clean them with snow.
A few more "grandmother's" tips on caring for floor coverings:
If the pile is jammed, you need to expose this area to steam. Then to beat this place from the inside out with a flexible beater and iron it on the weight. Repeat several times until the carpet is dry and the nap is not straightened.
If, when cleaning synthetic carpets with a vacuum cleaner, electrified villus holds dust, you need to sprinkle the surface with an antistatic agent before cleaning.
If the pile of the carpet has lost its luster, it is enough to clean it several times with a rag dipped in denatured alcohol (denatured alcohol). And you can moisten it abundantly with potato water. To prepare it, grate fresh potatoes on a grater, add water and leave overnight.